Christmas Treat Bags 2014


























     Here are the Treat Bags that I made for my kids class rooms.  I made 30 bags per class room.  I bought these cute Christmas farm boxes last year after Christmas.  I actually got them in a grab bag for $2.00.  I knew that they would come in handy. These are super perfect and cute and I almost forgot that I had them.  Each box was filled with a juice, candy and a bag of chips.  I wanted to make sure I filled them up for the kids.  I love making goodie bags for my kids and their friends. The animal treat boxes went to a kindergarten class and my daughters treat bags were filled with juice, crackers, chips and candy.  
     For their teachers I made gift baskets and added a Starbucks gift card inside.  We could all use some caffeine these days. Lol:)I thought that would be great.  Starbucks has everything for a coffee drinker and non-coffee drinkers.  I'm sure there's something there for everyone. :):)
     Did I mention after making 80 treat bags I forgot to add their names.  So I had to go back and add all their names. That was FUN ! Lol:):) Well, here's to next Christmas.  
     Hope everyone has a safe, happy, and healthy Christmas and New Year's!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alice in Wonderland party decor

Luau centerpieces 2011 Birthday pool party ! :):)

Spongebob centerpiece 2011