Halloween prop day !!









I am so excited to be able to share my projects on my blog.  So much to share today. Even my husband was crafting.  Yes I officially turned him into a crafter.:) He has been working all day making our halloween props and signs.  We used my trustee Cricut and we made Halloween stencils.  Check out our pics,  hope you like. We are planning to get a Jason Voorhees animatronic this year so we made a few Friday the 13th signs.  We are turning our backyard into Camp Crystal Lake for Halloween.  All the neighborhood kids have been helping out too.  Our front yard has been transformed into a graveyard and our side yard is a Dungeon torture chamber kind of area.   My husband has built a play-castle for the kids but he is kind of taking over that, I think he's trying to build his own man-cave.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alice in Wonderland party decor

Luau centerpieces 2011 Birthday pool party ! :):)

Spongebob centerpiece 2011