Alice in Wonderland party decor

 So, here is my "Alice in Wonderland" party decor that I have been making for my sweet little 5 year old's sixth birthday party.  Here is  the party centerpiece.  I think it came out so super cute.  :):):)




 Here is the center display lollipop tree for my candy buffet.  Lots of funky lollipops and also mini heart bubble wands.  I still need to add some more lollipops including a giant lollipop at the very top.:):):):)
 I will have to add some more pics of the candy buffet once I complete it :):):)




 Can't forget the Mad Hatter Hats!!:):):):)
 Lots of funky mini Mad Hatter Hats to wear !!!!:):):)

 I'll post pics of everyone wearing their mini hats later.:):):)
 I will be wearing one!!!HaHaHaHa!!:):):):)
 My daughter did such a great job making these.:)



Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope you enjoyed these pics of my "Alice in Wonderland" decor.  More pics to come!  Have a very "Unbirthday" to you !!!!!!
(Unless it really is your birthday! In that case.....
     Have a great birthday !!!"

Comments

  1. WOWOWOWWOWOWOWOWOW!!! What an AWESOME job on this!!! I cant believe how great it looks!!!

    Just a fantastic job!!!

    Crafty Hugs,
    Jessica
    www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Luau centerpieces 2011 Birthday pool party ! :):)

Spongebob centerpiece 2011