Luau centerpieces 2011 Birthday pool party ! :):)

 So it's that time again, summer!! We always have our daughter's pool luau birthday party around this time.  PERFECT weather for a pool party for sure.  It's summer, school's out and the kid's are ready for some fun in the SUN ! (Since when  do I overdue anything!!!) We always try to do our very best for our kid's birthday's.  Anyway, these are their childhood memories that will last a lifetime.  :):):) In this first picture you will see one of the centerpieces that I made for the party.


 Table centerpiece that I made for the party !! :):)

 balloon burst,  that my husband puts together every summer for the kids. :)
 The treasure box,  I now have displayed on my aquirium. :):)
 You always have to have some zebra print, with pink, at a 12 year old birthday party:)

 The cutout that I bought at a party store, that I just had to have at our party :)

My centerpiece :)

Comments

  1. Useful information, many thanks to the author. It is puzzling to me now, but in general, the usefulness and significance is overwhelming. Very much thanks again and best of luck!
    Hollywood memorabilia is a great way of making a connection to the past and celebrating the glowing past that the film industry has had in Hollywood. If you are looking for more pieces of Hollywood memorabilia to add to your collection then why not visit Genuine Memorabilia's site and browse through the extensive catalogue.
    Hollywood Centerpiece

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Alice in Wonderland party decor

Spongebob centerpiece 2011