I love making mini books.  I made this one for a friend of mine.  Her and her family are going to Ireland for Christmas.  Ireland is where they are originally from.  I hope they remember their jackets and mittens :):)  I thought to myself, "What would be a great gift for them?"  Answer, a photo tag book for all the pics of their trip.  I  really like this on, and   I hope they like it too!!  Alot of  time and fun went into making this album !:):):)  I also made the Gingerbread man tag and packaged it all together for their Christmas gift .:):) I would love to hear any comments that you may have.  And you are all welcome to sign up and follow me in my crafting world.  I also thought photo book because she is an aspiring photographer.  She took some great pics of me and my family.  So now I need to have our Christmas photo's made into cards that I will be putting together later.

Bye for now, and keep craftin'!:):):)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alice in Wonderland party decor

Luau centerpieces 2011 Birthday pool party ! :):)

Spongebob centerpiece 2011