Homemade Christmas ornament's 2011 :):):)














So here are some of my homemade ornament's that I have been making.  I've been making them for our tree, my kids classroom tree's and also gift's.  So I thought that I would share some of my paper rosette ornament's with all of you.  I am loving these !  I will also be making some glass bulb ornament's this weekend.  It is so much fun making homemade ornament's,  especially with the kiddo's.  :):):)
Thank's for looking !! :):):)
Have a great night ! :):):)

Comments

  1. Beautiful ornaments!!! I just love making those rosettes son't you? Thank you for sharing them with us:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outstanding! Thanks for sharing your professional work with us... Cheers!

    Baby Shower Invitations

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Alice in Wonderland party decor

Luau centerpieces 2011 Birthday pool party ! :):)

Spongebob centerpiece 2011