Twilight mini book















So it's getting pretty late,  but I just had to post my newest mini book.  Me and my daughter  just love our Twilight movies !!  So I actually got inspired to make my first Twilight book . I actually just made a pretty simple one just using things I already had.   I've had the paper for a while now and I just love it.  I don't think I have to add much to the mini book,  the paper tells it all.  (Although you can never have too much bling.)  :):):):)  As it is,  there are a lot of birthdays this week so I know I will be making more of these again.    Thank's for looking,  leave a comment,  and keep on crafting!:):):):):):):)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alice in Wonderland party decor

Luau centerpieces 2011 Birthday pool party ! :):)

Spongebob centerpiece 2011