31 days of Halloween :)

Hi everyone!  So are you a big Halloween fan???  I sure am,  so I thought that maybe this month we could have some spooky FUN and show our halloween spirit by posting something each day leading up to Oct 31st, Halloween!!!  I love all holidays but Halloween is one of my favorites.:)  From the scary decor to the FUN for all!  So to start of this Halloween season, I will be posting some pictures and videos of my decorations and scary props from my youtube channel.  I will also post some DIY videos.  So go and subscribe to my youtube channel. :) I hope you like and play along!!  I would love to hear what kinds of things that you and your family like to do for Halloween, so feel free to leave a comment and any suggestions.  Maybe a link to a picture or video would be cool.  And also let me know if  you go scary or more the Harvest type decor.  I have little ones so I am always looking for some FUN ways for everyone to enjoy the Halloween season.:):):)Dont forget to follow me on this blog!:):):)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alice in Wonderland party decor

Luau centerpieces 2011 Birthday pool party ! :):)

Spongebob centerpiece 2011