Fall/Harvest/Halloween easy DIY decoration

In this post I would like to share a very simple but FUN DIY project with you that you can make for the harvest season and use throughout Thanksgiving time!!!  And get this, its using an empty coffee can!!!!  This is a perfect decoration or even to place a gift inside for someone special. It even makes a great place to store all your CANDY!!  (One of my favorites about Halloween, The Candy!!:):):)


Grab an old coffee can:)

 you will need some Mod Podge and decorative paper:):) Don't forget your foam brush.:)
 My 4 year old is also helping.  Fun for everyone!! :):)

 We are using glittered tulle and ribbon.  :):)
 You can use different sizes:)
 We are going to wrap the coffee lid with the tulle:):)


 I am also going to use some pipe cleaners:)



 Aren't these SUPER CUTE!! :):)
Hope you enjoyed that FUN and easy DIY Project!!:):):)
Follow me on my blog:):):)
comment,share,like,follow

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alice in Wonderland party decor

Luau centerpieces 2011 Birthday pool party ! :):)

Spongebob centerpiece 2011