Spook Show Halloween Festival 2015

     Can we have Halloween in March?? Yes we can, at The 3rd annual Halloween Spook Show Festival.  Hosted by the Halloween Club.  I am super excited about this! Imagine how awesome this is for any Halloween enthusiast.  To be able to have a little Halloween in March.  Who knew.  So for all of you Halloween fans, the Halloween club brings it to us.  They will have booths with arts and crafts, jewelry, props, curios, decor, music, also plenty of contests and of course, spookiness!!  I haven't been to one yet,  but I am super excited and jazzed up about this. We are all sure to have a wicked good time! I will be sure to post plenty of video and pics.
 Any ideas on what kind of prop I should get for our next Halloween Haunt? I can't wait to check out some of the cool bands that are scheduled to play this year. If any one wants to go, just request tickets from the host website. Tickets are free and it's for all ages.
See you there if you dare:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alice in Wonderland party decor

Luau centerpieces 2011 Birthday pool party ! :):)

Spongebob centerpiece 2011