Painting

So, we are painting my girl's bedrooms'.  I didn't realize how much work that would be.  I just said one day, let's redesign the girls rooms.  Then my husband said "alright start clearing their space".  Easier said than done.  So now I have stuff everywhere upstairs.  I am now trying to clear as much as I can.  But for a hoarder like me it's hard to get rid of stuff.  But my kids have allergies so it makes it easier for me to get rid of things,  if I must !!!:):)
What  colors you ask ? Well a couple of my daughters went for the pretty, purple, girlie colors and maybe a guitar on the wall. ( Hannah plays the guitar. )  Heather, loves her princesses.  My other daughter, Haley the super hero doesn't want a pink princess room,  no she is eight and wants her dream room that she has always wanted.  So Captain America it is . :):)  Bright red and bright blue and don't forget spiderman !!! You gotta love the superheros :):):)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alice in Wonderland party decor

Luau centerpieces 2011 Birthday pool party ! :):)

Spongebob centerpiece 2011