Disney mini albums 2010

The holidays are upon us and school vacations are almost here. 









So me and my family want to go to Disneyland.  It is like my favorite place to go .  I love Disneyland and so does my family.  We are getting season annual passes,  but with a a family of 7 it does not come cheap. We are very excited to be able to get premium passes  so we can go any time of the year .  So paying a little more for the premium passes is all worth it.  We have been working on making our own autograph/ mini photo album books for our trip.  I love the way they are turning out.  They are a little time consuming but now we won't have to spend $15- 20 bucks on them at the park.  By the way, if you would like one I can make them for you upon request.  :):):)  Just specify which character you would like. I am now working on a Donald and a Daisy Duck  one :)  I would love to hear from anyone checking out my posts so leave a comment and be added on as a follower of this blog.  See you later and keep crafting!!!!
I will be working next on Holiday themed projects.:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alice in Wonderland party decor

Luau centerpieces 2011 Birthday pool party ! :):)

Spongebob centerpiece 2011