Thanksgiving Crafts For 2010

Thanksgiving is just around the corner so it's time to break out all the Fall decor.  I actually got my husband to find the giant blow-up turkey that we display on our front lawn.  I have been making these centerpieces that will be displayed on my dining table.  A couple of these are on order. The die-cuts are made from my Cricut machine and the lamination is done with my Your Story Laminater.  My dining room table always gets a make-over for the holidays.  My family loves it when I set it all up.  I will post some more pics soon.
 This project still needs some finishing touches.
 These are some place settings that the kids and I are working on.


 These pilgrim hats are really hair-ties that I made for my daughters.  Super cute:):):)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alice in Wonderland party decor

Luau centerpieces 2011 Birthday pool party ! :):)

Spongebob centerpiece 2011