Baby Shower











  It's baby shower TIME !!  No, not for me,  (not yet anyway's )  :):) I am just starting to prepare item's for a baby shower.  These are some examples of party favors I made today.  I made the boxes with different color ribbons.  The colors prefered are pink and brown,  (I think).  I used some diecuts and even cut some 3d flowers on my Cricut.I was thinking these would be super cute to put little candies in them or even a little lotion or some kind of keepsake in them. Maybe with a tag,  I even have some pink baby bottles that I thought about filling with candy and putting them inside the favor box.  WOW !!  So many ideas.  So here are just a couple of ideas for some party favors.  Let me know what you think.  I am open to suggestions and any ideas you may have for me.  I want to make sure that the mommy approves first so that they are perfect for that special day.  Thank's for viewing !!  SMILE !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alice in Wonderland party decor

Luau centerpieces 2011 Birthday pool party ! :):)

Spongebob centerpiece 2011