Birthday, Birthday, Birthday's !!!

So missing the holidays and all the projects that come along with it.  But having a big family there's always some kind of celebration coming up.  Like this week I have three birthday 's in one week.  So trying to figure out if I should have one big birthday bash or three different ones ,,,  Oh the FUN !! :):):)  To top that off, two of my daughter's want different themes.  One love's all princess and fairies and the other is all superhero's :):):)   You got to love that .  So now I am trying to incorporate a princess castle with superhero cake.  Wish me luck on that one.  Will let you all see pics of what I come up with.:):):):):)LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alice in Wonderland party decor

Luau centerpieces 2011 Birthday pool party ! :):)

Spongebob centerpiece 2011