Birhday party centerpieces

 Here is my princess birthday centerpieces that I made for a 3 year old birthday girl.  I just love the way they came out.  I love them so much that they were hard to part with. :):):) I also love the cake that I made, and it was a big hit !  Everyone loved it !  The pressure was on,  hoping that people would love the cake,  and they all did.  Thank goodness !:):)  We also lent the family our party machines,  popcorn, cotton candy and also our snow cone machine. 

 I can also personalize my bouquets :)
  Thank's for looking.  Become a follower and a friend.  Thank's
 Completed project and now displayed at the party for the birthday girl :):):)


Comments

  1. these are great centerpieces !!! tfs :) glad you will be joining the hop :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Alice in Wonderland party decor

Luau centerpieces 2011 Birthday pool party ! :):)

Spongebob centerpiece 2011