Christmas ornament's 2011 :)

Well, it's that time of the year again and we have been making our Christmas ornament's.  I try to have all my kiddo's make their own ornament's for our family Christmas tree.  I also like to put some homemade things on Christmas gifts.  This year I think I will also add a home made ornament to everyone's gift because I alway's like to add a personnal touch to everyone's gifts.  We use everything from Modge Podge to glitter, chipboard, die cut's and toilet-paper roll's.  You name it, we make it.(Wink, Wink ) :):):)Here are some pic's of some of the ornament's we've made so far.  Have you made any Homemade ornament's yet?  What kind?  Please share... 
Thank's for looking, and have a great crafting night ! :):):)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alice in Wonderland party decor

Luau centerpieces 2011 Birthday pool party ! :):)

Spongebob centerpiece 2011