Glitter Ornament's 2011:)

Hi everyone!  This week I've been making a lot of glitter ornament's.  I just love these! They are so much fun to make.  I've added these to my gift basket's that I have put together for friends and neighbor's and also my kid's teachers.:) I feel really blessed that we are able to give someone a little something that hopefully will put a smile on their faces.  For these ornament's I used a lot of glitter, modge podge, ribbon and trims.  For the glue I used "Glitter It".  It work's really well.:):)  Thanks for looking today and enjoy!!! :):):)
Happy Crafting!!!!!:):)



















Comments

  1. Where is ur follow button? Follow me back...lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Alice in Wonderland party decor

Luau centerpieces 2011 Birthday pool party ! :):)

Spongebob centerpiece 2011